一起認識在餐廳用餐時的實用英文短句!無論是預約訂位、詢問菜單、點餐還是結帳,這些基本但常見的對話技巧可以幫助你在任何英語環境中都能自如應對。
1. 點餐前 - 訂位、看菜單、點餐
接下來是和餐廳訂位有關的會話

I'd like to make a reservation for two at 7 PM tonight.

我想預約今晚7點,兩位。

Do you have any availability for a party of four tomorrow evening?

明天晚上有四個人的位子嗎?

Could I reserve a table near the window, please?

我可以預約靠窗的桌子嗎?

We'd like to make a reservation under the name Charlie for 8 PM.

我們想訂晚上8點的位子,訂位人是查理。

Are you able to accommodate a reservation for a larger group?

你們能安排大一點的團體訂位嗎?

Could you please confirm the reservation for tonight at 6:30 PM?

可以請你確認今晚6點半的訂位嗎?

接下來是和詢問菜單有關的會話

Could you please bring us the menu?

可以請你給我們菜單嗎?

Do you have a menu in English?

你們有英文菜單嗎?

What are the specials for today?

今天有什麼特餐嗎?

Do you have any recommendations for a first-time visitor?

你有什麼推薦給第一次來的客人嗎?

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options on the menu?

有素食或純素選項嗎?

接下來是了解菜單內容的會話

Is this dish spicy?

這道菜辣嗎?

Could I substitute the fries for a salad?

可以把薯條換成沙拉嗎?

Does the spaghetti come with a soup?

義大利麵有附湯嗎?

Are there any nuts in this dish?

這道菜裡有堅果嗎?

Can you make this dish gluten-free?

這道菜能做成無麩質的嗎?

接下來是和點餐有關的會話

Would you like anything to drink to start with?

請問你想要先喝點什麼嗎?

I'd like to order the steak, medium rare, please.

我想點一份牛排,五分熟,謝謝。

Could I have the vegetarian pasta, please?

我想要一份素食意大利麵,謝謝。

May I get the soup of the day?

我可以點一份本日湯品嗎?

I'll have the fish and chips, please.

我要一份炸魚薯條,謝謝。

I think we're all set with our orders.

我們的餐都點好了。

接下來是和特製餐點有關的會話

Could I have the dressing on the side?

沙拉醬可以分開放嗎?

Please hold the cheese on the sandwich.

請不要放起司在三明治裡。

Is it possible to have this without nuts? I have a severe allergy.

可以不要放堅果嗎?我對堅果嚴重過敏。

I'd like my burger cooked well-done, with extra pickles.

我想要我的漢堡做成全熟,多加一些醃黃瓜。

Could I have the dish seasoned lightly? I prefer less salt.

這道菜調味可以清淡一點嗎?我想要少一點鹽。

How would you like your salmon? Grilled or pan-fried?

請問您的鮭魚要炙燒或是香煎?

2. 點餐後 - 確認餐點、變更內容
接下來是和服務生確認餐點的會話

Just to confirm, I ordered the chicken curry, correct?

再確認一下,我點的是雞肉咖哩,對吧?

Could you please confirm that my dessert choice is the chocolate cake?

可以請你確認一下,我的甜點是巧克力蛋糕嗎?

Could you repeat the sides for the steak?

可以再重複一次牛排的配菜嗎?

Can I make one more change to my order? I'd like to add a side of mashed potatoes.

我可以再改一下訂單嗎?我想加一份馬鈴薯泥。

接下來是在等待餐點或用餐時的會話

Excuse me. This isn't what I ordered.

不好意思,這不是我點的東西。

Will my food be much longer?

我的餐點還要等很久嗎?

Could we get some more water while we wait?

等上菜的時候可以給我們一點水嗎?

Could we get a refill on iced tea, please?

可以幫我們續杯冰紅茶嗎?

We're still working on it.

我們還沒吃完。

Could we have another set of utensils, please?

可以再給我們一套餐具嗎?

3. 用餐後 - 結帳
接下來是關於結帳的會話

Excuse me, can we have the check, please?

麻煩你,買單,謝謝

Could I have a takeout box, please?

可以給我一個外帶盒嗎?

Do you take credit cards?

可以刷卡嗎?

Could we have separate checks?

我們可以分開結帳嗎?

Could we have a receipt, please?

可以給我們一張收據嗎?

Is service fee included?

有含服務費嗎?