1. 抵達機場 - 辦理報到、安檢
接下來是辦理報到的常見會話
May I see your passport and ticket, please?
請出示您的護照和機票。
I would like to check two bags, please.
我要托運兩件行李。
Please put your luggage on the scale.
請將您的行李過磅。
Your baggage is overweight. An additional fee will apply.
您的行李超重了,需要支付額外費用。
Can I have an aisle seat, please?
我可以坐靠走道的位置嗎?
Is there an option to upgrade to business class?
有升級到商務艙的選項嗎?
Here is your boarding pass.
這是您的登機證。
The departure area is on the second floor.
出境處在二樓。
接下來是安檢的常見會話
Can I bring this item through security?
我可以把這個物品帶過安檢嗎?
Is there a fast track lane for security?
有快速通道通過安檢嗎?
Please remove your belt and jewelry.
請拿掉您的皮帶和首飾。
Can I leave my laptop in my bag?
我可以把筆電留在背包裡嗎?
Please step through the scanner.
請通過掃描機。
This bag will need to be checked manually. Please wait at the side.
這個包需要手動檢查,請在一旁等候。
2. 報到完成 - 登機起飛、飛行、轉機
接下來是登機起飛的常見會話
Which gate is this flight departing from?
這個航班從哪個登機門出發?
When does boarding start?
登機什麼時候開始?
We are now boarding Group 1. Please have your boarding pass ready.
我們現在開始第一組旅客登機,請準備好您的登機證。
Please turn off your electronic devices.
請將您的電子產品關機。
We will be taking off shortly.
我們即將起飛。
接下來是飛行中的常見會話
In-flight service will begin shortly. Please make sure your seatbelt is fastened.
機上服務即將開始,請確保安全帶已繫好。
Would you like something to drink?
您要喝點什麼嗎?
Would you like beef or fish?
您想要牛肉還是魚?
Can I have a glass of water?
我可以要一杯水嗎?
We will be going through some turbulence.
我們即將通過一段亂流。
We'll be landing in about thirty minutes.
我們將在三十分鐘後降落。
接下來是轉機的常見會話
Where is my connecting flight gate?
我的轉機航班登機門在哪裡?
Your connecting flight is departing from Gate 12.
您的轉機航班從12號登機門出發。
Do I need to go through security again for my next flight?
我需要重新過安檢嗎?
Where can I find information about my next flight?
我可以在哪裡找到下一段航班的資訊?
Is there a lounge available for connecting passengers?
有為轉機旅客提供的休息室嗎?
My flight has been delayed.
我的班機延誤了。
I missed my connecting flight.
我錯過轉機航班了。
3. 抵達目的地 - 入境檢查、提領行李、離開機場
接下來是入境檢查的常見會話
Please have your passport and customs declaration form ready.
請準備好您的護照和海關申報表。
What is the purpose of your visit?
您此行的目的是什麼?
How long will you be staying?
您會停留多久?
Do you have anything to declare?
您有需要申報的物品嗎?
Are you carrying any restricted items?
您攜帶了任何受限物品嗎?
How much money are you bringing into the country?
您帶了多少錢入境?
You have been selected for additional screening. Please follow the officer.
您被選中進行額外檢查,請跟隨相關人員。
接下來是提領行李的常見會話
Where do I pick up my luggage?
我在哪裡提領行李?
Could you help me with a missing luggage report?
您能幫我通報行李遺失嗎?
Your baggage should be arriving shortly. Please wait at the carousel.
您的行李應該很快就會到達,請在轉盤區等候。
How can I track my checked baggage if it’s delayed?
如果行李延誤,我該怎麼追蹤我的托運行李?
Where do I find help if my baggage is damaged?
如果行李損壞,我應該去哪裡尋求幫助?
接下來是離開機場的常見會話
How do I get to the taxi stand?
我怎麼去計程車招呼站?
Is there a currency exchange service here?
這裡有外幣兌換服務嗎?
Are there any airport shuttles to the hotel?
有前往飯店的機場接駁車嗎?
Is there a place where I can get a local SIM card?
哪裡可以買到本地的SIM卡?
Where is the nearest information desk?
最近的服務台在哪裡?
How do I get into the city?
我要怎麼去市區?