關於在醫院或診所使用英文的實用對話。從預約看診、描述症狀到理解醫生的建議。不論是準備出國還是希望提升自己的英語能力,這段影片可以協助你輕鬆應對各種看病情境。
1. 看診前 - 預約醫生、登記掛號、準備資料
接下來是和預約醫生有關的會話

I would like to make an appointment with Dr. Smith.

我想預約史密斯醫生。

When is the earliest available slot?

最早的空檔是什麼時候?

Can I book an appointment online?

我可以在線上預約嗎?

Do I need a referral to see a specialist?

我需要轉診才能看專科醫生嗎?

What is your cancellation policy?

你們的取消政策是什麼?

接下來是和登記掛號有關的會話

I have an appointment at 10 AM.

我有十點的預約。

I need to update my insurance information.

我需要更新我的保險信息。

Do you accept walk-ins?

你們接受臨時掛號嗎?

Can you confirm my appointment?

你可以確認我的預約嗎?

Is there a form I need to fill out?

我需要填寫表格嗎?

接下來是和準備資料有關的會話

Do I need to bring my ID?

我需要帶身分證嗎?

Should I bring my medical records?

我需要帶我的病歷嗎?

What documents are required for the appointment?

預約需要哪些文件?

Do I need to fast before my appointment?

預約前需要禁食嗎?

Can you remind me of my appointment date and time?

你能提醒我我的預約日期和時間嗎?

2. 看診時 - 症狀描述、醫生問診、醫生建議
接下來是和症狀描述有關的會話

I have been experiencing a persistent cough.

我一直有咳嗽。

I have a fever and chills.

我有發燒和畏寒。

My stomach has been hurting for a week.

我的胃痛了一個星期。

I feel dizzy and lightheaded.

我感到頭暈和站不穩。

I have a rash on my arm.

我的手臂起疹子。

My sore throat is getting worse.

我的喉嚨痛更嚴重了。

接下來是和醫生問診有關的會話

When did the symptoms start?

症狀是什麼時候開始的?

How severe is the pain?

疼痛有多嚴重?

Have you taken any medication for this?

你有吃過什麼藥嗎?

Do you have any allergies?

你有任何過敏嗎?

Is there a history of this condition in your family?

你的家族有這種病史嗎?

接下來是和醫生建議有關的會話

I recommend you get some rest.

我建議你多休息。

You should drink plenty of water.

你應該多喝水。

I will prescribe some antibiotics for you.

我會給你開一些抗生素。

You need to get some tests done.

你需要做一些檢查。

Please come back for a follow-up next week.

請下週回來復診。

The results will be back in a week.

一周內會有結果。

3. 看診後 - 拿藥、回診、自我管理
接下來是和拿藥有關的會話

Where can I pick up my prescription?

我可以在哪裡拿我的藥?

How often should I take this medication?

我應該多久吃一次這個藥?

Are there any side effects I should be aware of?

有什麼副作用是我需要注意的嗎?

Can I take this medication with food?

我可以和食物一起吃這個藥嗎?

What should I do if I miss a dose?

如果我漏了一劑應該怎麼辦?

接下來是和回診有關的會話

I need to schedule a follow-up appointment.

我需要安排復診。

How long will the treatment take?

治療會需要多長時間?

What should I expect during my next visit?

下次看診時我應該預期什麼?

Can I get the test results online?

我可以在線上查看檢查結果嗎?

When should I come back for a check-up?

我應該什麼時候回來複查?

接下來是和自我管理有關的會話

How can I manage my symptoms at home?

我怎麼在家裡管理我的症狀?

Should I avoid any activities?

我應該避免任何活動嗎?

What diet should I follow during my recovery?

恢復期間我應該遵循什麼飲食?

How can I prevent this condition from recurring?

我該怎麼防止這個病況復發?

Are there any home remedies I can try?

有什麼家庭療法可以嘗試嗎?