一起學習如何用英文建立人際關係,本片整理了不同情境下實用的常見短句,幫助你和他人自在交流!
1. 交朋友 - 初次見面、建立聯繫、維持關係
接下來是和初次見面有關的會話
Hi, I'm Charlie. Nice to meet you.
你好,我是查理。很高興認識你。
Where are you from?
你從哪裡來?
What do you do for a living?
你是做什麼工作的?
Do you have any hobbies?
你有什麼興趣或嗜好嗎?
How long have you lived here?
你在這裡住了多久?
接下來是和建立聯繫有關的會話
Can I have your phone number?
我可以要你的電話號碼嗎?
Let's exchange contact information.
我們交換聯絡方式吧。
Do you use social media?
你有用社群媒體嗎?
We should hang out sometime.
我們找個時間一起出去玩吧。
How about we grab a coffee together?
我們一起去喝咖啡怎麼樣?
接下來是和維持關係有關的會話
How have you been?
你最近怎麼樣?
Let's catch up soon.
我們改天見面聊聊吧。
It's been a while since we last talked.
我們好久沒聊了。
What's new with you?
最近好嗎?
What have you been up to?
你最近在忙什麼?
Do you want to join me for lunch?
要不要一起吃午飯?
2. 處理衝突 - 表達感受、溝通、和解
接下來是和表達感受有關的會話
I feel upset about what happened.
我對發生的事情感到很不高興。
I'm not happy with the way things are.
我對目前的情況不滿意。
I need to talk about this.
我需要談談這件事。
This situation is really bothering me.
這情況真的讓我很困擾。
I feel hurt by your words.
你的話讓我感到很受傷。
接下來是和溝通有關的會話
Let's find a solution together.
我們一起找個解決辦法吧。
How can we resolve this issue?
我們該怎麼解決這個問題?
I think we need to talk about our differences.
我覺得我們需要談談彼此的分歧。
Can we have an honest conversation?
我們可以坦誠地談談嗎?
I want to understand your point of view.
我想了解你的觀點。
接下來是有關和解的會話
I'm sorry for my part in this.
我為我在這件事中的責任感到抱歉。
Can we move past this?
我們可以不再計較這件事了嗎?
Let's put this behind us.
我們讓這件事過去吧。
I appreciate your understanding.
感謝你的理解。
3. 表達感謝和道歉 - 感謝、道歉
接下來是感謝的會話
I really appreciate it.
我真的很感激。
Thanks for your help.
謝謝你的幫忙。
I can't thank you enough.
我無法表達我有多感激你。
You're a lifesaver.
你真是救了我一命。
I want to thank you for your support.
我想感謝你的支持。
Your kindness means a lot to me.
你的好意對我意義重大。
I'm grateful for your assistance.
我感激你的幫助。
Thanks for being there for me.
謝謝你在我身邊。
Your help made a big difference.
你的幫助帶來了很大的改變。
接下來是道歉的會話
I didn't mean to upset you.
我不是故意讓你不高興的。
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
抱歉給你帶來不便。
I regret my actions.
我對自己的行為感到後悔。
It was not my intention to hurt you.
我無意傷害你。
I take full responsibility for this.
我對這件事負全責。
Please accept my sincere apology.
請接受我真誠的道歉。