做家事的時候一起來練習做家事的英文吧,戴上耳機一起練習,環境整潔之餘英文會話也一併升級!
1. 環境清潔 - 吸地、除塵、拖地
接下來是和吸地有關的表達
I vacuum the living room every morning.
我每天早上都會吸客廳地板。
Don’t forget to vacuum under the couch.
別忘了吸沙發底下的灰塵。
I need a new vacuum cleaner; this one’s too old.
我需要一台新的吸塵器,這台太舊了。
Can you show me how to empty the vacuum bag?
你能教我怎麼清空吸塵器的袋子嗎?
Vacuuming takes a lot of time in big houses.
大房子裡吸塵需要很多時間。
接下來是和除塵有關的表達
I dust the shelves every weekend.
我每週末都會擦拭架子。
You should dust the windowsills as well.
你也應該擦擦窗台。
Where do you keep the dusting cloths?
你把除塵布放在哪裡?
Dusting is such a tedious chore!
擦灰塵真是件枯燥的家事!
I need to buy a better duster for hard-to-reach spots.
我需要買一個更好的除塵撢來清理難掃的地方。
接下來是和拖地有關的表達
I mop the floors after vacuuming.
我在吸完地之後拖地。
Do you use any special cleaner for mopping the floor?
你拖地有用什麼特別的清潔劑嗎?
Mopping keeps the floors clean and shiny.
拖地能讓地板保持乾淨光亮。
I mop the kitchen floor twice a week.
我每週拖兩次廚房的地板。
My back hurts after mopping for too long.
拖太久地板我的腰會痛。
2. 衣物清潔 - 洗衣、燙衣、摺衣服
接下來是和洗衣有關的表達
I usually do laundry on the weekends.
我通常週末洗衣服。
Don’t mix the colors with the whites when washing.
洗衣服時別把彩色衣物和白色衣物混在一起。
Can you help me hang the clothes outside?
你能幫我把衣服晾到外面嗎?
I need to buy more detergent.
我需要買更多洗衣精。
Doing laundry can be relaxing sometimes.
有時洗衣服也是一種放鬆。
接下來是和燙衣有關的表達
I iron my clothes every morning before work.
我每天早上上班前都會燙衣服。
Don’t forget to iron your shirt for the meeting.
別忘了為會議燙好襯衫。
I need a new ironing board; this one’s wobbly.
我需要一個新的燙衣板,這個太晃了。
Ironing shirts can be tricky, but it looks good.
燙襯衫有點麻煩,但效果很好。
I prefer to iron my clothes while they’re still damp.
我喜歡衣服還濕的時候燙。
接下來是和摺衣服有關的表達
I fold clothes right after they dry.
我會在衣服乾了之後立刻摺好。
Do you need help folding the laundry?
你需要幫忙摺衣服嗎?
I always fold my shirts neatly to avoid wrinkles.
我總是把襯衫摺得很整齊,這樣不容易有皺褶。
Folding clothes takes less time if you stay organized.
摺衣服時如果有條理,會省下不少時間。
I fold towels in half before putting them away.
我會先把毛巾對摺再收起來。
3. 伙食採買 - 日常採買、餐點規劃、備貨
接下來是和日常採買有關的表達
I do my grocery shopping every Sunday.
我每週日都會去買菜。
Let’s make a list before we go grocery shopping.
我們去買菜前先列個清單吧。
I always look for discounts when grocery shopping.
我買菜時總是找折扣。
Do you prefer to buy groceries online or in-store?
你喜歡線上買菜還是實體店購買?
Grocery shopping is one of my least favorite chores.
買菜是我最不喜歡的家事之一。
接下來是和餐點規劃有關的表達
I plan our meals for the week ahead of time.
我提前規劃我們一周的餐點。
Meal planning helps save time during the week.
規劃餐點能節省一周裡的時間。
What meals do you have planned for this week?
你這周規劃了什麼餐點?
I love experimenting with new recipes.
我喜歡嘗試新的食譜。
Meal planning keeps us eating healthy.
餐點規劃讓我們保持健康飲食。
接下來是和備貨有關的表達
I need to stock up on pantry essentials.
我需要補充一些儲藏室裡的必需品。
It’s time to restock the fridge with fresh vegetables.
是時候補充一些新鮮的蔬菜到冰箱裡了。
We should stock up on canned goods for emergencies.
我們應該備些罐頭以防萬一。
Stocking up when items are on sale saves money.
在商品打折時補貨可以省錢。
Do you ever buy in bulk to stock up?
你會批量購買來補貨嗎?