說錯話或做錯事的時候,需要誠摯的道歉,本集針對不同情境整理了一些實用短句,幫助你真誠表達歉意。
1. 常見道歉 - 遲到、說錯話、忘記事情
接下來是和遲到有關的道歉

I'm so sorry for being late.

我真的很抱歉遲到了。

I didn't expect the traffic to be this bad.

我沒想到交通會這麼糟糕。

I'll make sure to leave earlier next time.

我會確保下次提早出門。

Thank you for waiting for me.

謝謝你等我。

I truly apologize for the inconvenience.

我真的為不便感到抱歉。

接下來是和說錯話有關的道歉

I'm really sorry for the misunderstanding.

我真的很抱歉造成了誤會。

That wasn't what I meant to say at all.

那完全不是我的本意。

I should have explained myself better.

我應該解釋得更清楚一些。

I hope this hasn't caused too much confusion.

希望這沒有造成太多混淆。

Thank you for being understanding.

感謝你的理解。

接下來是和忘記事情有關的道歉

I'm sorry for forgetting your birthday.

我很抱歉忘記了你的生日。

I didn't mean to overlook such an important day.

我不是故意忽略這麼重要的日子。

I feel terrible about it.

我對此感到非常抱歉。

Please allow me to make it up to you.

請讓我補償你。

I won't let it happen again.

我不會再讓這種事情發生了。

2. 和朋友道歉 - 冒犯對方、忽略感受、取消計畫
接下來是和冒犯朋友有關的道歉

I'm really sorry for what I said earlier.

我真的很抱歉我之前說的話。

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

我不是故意要傷害你的感受。

Please forgive me, it wasn't my intention.

請原諒我,這不是我的本意。

I truly regret my words.

我真的後悔說了那些話。

I'll make sure this doesn't happen again.

我保證這不會再發生。

接下來是和忽略對方感受有關的道歉

I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me.

我很抱歉在你需要我的時候沒有在你身邊。

I didn't realize how much you were going through.

我沒意識到你經歷了這麼多。

I apologize for not being more considerate.

我為沒有多加體貼感到抱歉。

It was never my intention to make you feel ignored.

我從來沒有想讓你覺得被忽視。

I'll do better to support you in the future.

我會更努力在未來支持你。

接下來是和取消計畫有關的道歉

I'm sorry for canceling our plans last minute.

對不起,我臨時取消了我們的計畫。

I know you were looking forward to it.

我知道你很期待這件事。

Something urgent came up, and I couldn't avoid it.

發生了一些緊急的事情,我無法避免。

I promise I'll make it up to you next time.

我保證下次我會補償你。

Thank you for understanding.

謝謝你的體諒。

3. 工作失誤 - 未完成工作、發錯文件、遲交報告
接下來是和未完成工作有關的道歉

I'm sorry for not finishing the task on time.

我很抱歉沒有按時完成任務。

I understand this caused an issue.

我知道這給你帶來了麻煩。

I'll work hard to ensure it doesn't happen again.

我會努力確保這不會再發生。

Thank you for your patience.

謝謝你的耐心。

I apologize for the inconvenience.

我為造成的不便道歉。

接下來是和發錯文件有關的道歉

I apologize for sending the wrong document.

對不起,我發送了錯誤的文件。

I understand that this caused confusion.

我知道這引起了混淆。

I'll double-check everything from now on.

我會從現在起仔細檢查每件事。

Please let me know if there are any issues.

如果有任何問題,請告訴我。

I truly appreciate your understanding.

我非常感謝你的體諒。

接下來是和遲交報告有關的道歉

I'm sorry for turning in the report late.

我很抱歉遲交了報告。

I understand deadlines are important.

我知道截止日期很重要。

I'll work on improving my time management.

我會努力改進我的時間管理。

I hope this delay hasn't caused too much trouble.

我希望這次的延誤沒有引起太多麻煩。

I appreciate your patience.

感謝你的耐心。