受到不合理的對待時不知道該如何表達嗎?本集和你一起學習如何用英語進行投訴與批評!我們涵蓋了從產品和服務到職場溝通等常見情境,透過實用的英語句子讓你更有信心表達不滿與建議,增進跨文化溝通能力!
1. 產品或服務 - 品質、客服、運送
接下來是和產品品質有關的投訴或抱怨
The product I received is defective.
我收到的產品有瑕疵。
The quality is not as expected.
品質不如預期。
I am disappointed with the build quality.
我對這個製作品質感到失望。
The product broke after just one use.
這個產品用了沒多久就壞了。
Can I get a refund for this defective item?
我可以為這個瑕疵品退款嗎?
接下來是和客服有關的投訴或抱怨
I waited too long for a response.
我等了太久才收到回覆。
The customer service was not helpful.
客服沒有幫助。
I am dissatisfied with your service.
我對你們的服務不滿意。
Can I speak to a manager, please?
我可以和經理談談嗎?
I received incorrect information from support.
客服提供了錯誤的資訊。
接下來是和產品運送有關的投訴或抱怨
My package arrived damaged.
我的包裹損壞了。
The delivery was delayed without any notice.
送貨延遲卻沒有任何通知。
I was charged extra for shipping.
我被多收了運費。
The package was delivered to the wrong address.
包裹被送錯地址了。
Why is the shipping cost so high?
為什麼運費這麼高?
2. 公共場所 - 餐廳、飯店、大眾運輸
接下來是在餐廳的投訴或抱怨
The food was cold when it arrived.
食物送來時是冷的。
The waiter was very rude.
服務員態度非常粗魯。
I waited too long for my order.
我等餐等太久了。
The portion size was too small.
份量太小了。
There was a mistake in my bill.
我的帳單有錯誤。
接下來是在飯店的投訴或抱怨
My room was not cleaned properly.
我的房間沒有打掃乾淨。
I found insects in the room.
我在房間裡發現了昆蟲。
The air conditioning didn't work.
空調無法運作。
The staff was unprofessional.
工作人員不專業。
I was not informed about additional charges.
我沒有被告知有額外的費用。
接下來是在大眾運輸的投訴或抱怨
The taxi driver overcharged me.
計程車司機多收我錢。
The bus was late and overcrowded.
公車遲到且過度擁擠。
The train was dirty and uncomfortable.
火車很髒且不舒適。
I had a bad experience with ride-sharing.
我使用共乘服務的經驗不佳。
The flight was delayed without explanation.
航班延誤但沒有解釋原因。
3. 職場 - 工作環境、溝通、績效
接下來是和工作環境有關的投訴或抱怨
The office is too noisy to concentrate.
辦公室太吵,無法集中精神。
The equipment is outdated and slow.
設備老舊且緩慢。
The air quality in the office is poor.
辦公室的空氣品質很差。
There is no proper break area.
沒有合適的休息區。
The office temperature is always uncomfortable.
辦公室溫度總是不適宜。
接下來是和職場溝通有關的投訴或抱怨
I feel my feedback is not being heard.
我覺得我的意見沒有被聽到。
The emails I receive are unclear and confusing.
我收到的電子郵件不清楚且令人困惑。
The meeting schedule is too hectic.
會議安排太緊湊了。
There's a lack of transparency from management.
管理層缺乏透明度。
I didn't receive important updates in time.
我沒有及時收到重要的更新。
接下來是和工作績效有關的投訴或抱怨
I am not happy with my performance review.
我對我的工作評價不滿意。
I feel undervalued in my role.
我覺得在我的職位上沒有受到重視。
I am not getting enough feedback on my work.
我沒有得到足夠的工作回饋。
There is no opportunity for growth.
沒有成長的機會。
My workload is unreasonable and unmanageable.
我的工作量不合理且無法管理。