你喜歡油車還是電車? 一起來看看聊車子的實用英文吧
1. 車子類型 - 車型、品牌、新車與二手車
接下來是和車型有關的表達

I prefer driving an SUV for road trips.

我比較喜歡開SUV去旅行。

Sedans are more fuel-efficient than SUVs.

轎車比SUV更省油。

Do you like hatchbacks or sedans?

你喜歡掀背車還是轎車?

Sports cars are fun to drive but not very practical.

跑車很好開但不太實用。

I’m thinking of buying an electric car next.

我在考慮下次買一台電動車。

接下來是和品牌有關的表達

Toyota is known for its reliability.

豐田以其可靠性著稱。

I love the design of Tesla cars.

我喜歡特斯拉汽車的設計。

BMWs are known for their driving performance.

BMW以其駕駛性能聞名。

Have you ever driven a Mercedes?

你開過賓士嗎?

Honda cars are very fuel-efficient.

本田汽車非常省油。

接下來是和新車與二手車有關的表達

Are you considering buying a new or used car?

你在考慮買新車還是二手車?

New cars come with warranties.

新車附有保固。

Used cars are more affordable.

二手車比較實惠。

Have you checked the car's history report?

你查過這輛車的歷史報告嗎?

I prefer buying certified pre-owned cars.

我比較喜歡買認證的二手車。

2. 功能設備 - 安全性能、內裝、外裝
接下來是和安全性能有關的表達

This car has advanced safety features.

這輛車有先進的安全功能。

Does your car have a rearview camera?

你的車有倒車影像嗎?

I always look for cars with good crash test ratings.

我總是會找碰撞測試評分高的車。

Lane departure warning is a useful feature.

車道偏離警示是一個很實用的功能。

Adaptive cruise control makes long drives easier.

自動跟車控制讓長途駕駛更輕鬆。

接下來是和內裝的表達

The car has a built-in navigation system.

這輛車有內建的導航系統。

I love the heated seats in winter.

我喜歡冬天裡的加熱座椅。

Does the car have a sunroof?

這輛車有天窗嗎?

The sound system in this car is amazing.

這輛車的音響系統非常棒。

I always connect my phone via Bluetooth.

我總是會用藍牙連接我的手機。

接下來是和外裝有關的表達

The alloy wheels make the car look stylish.

鋁合金輪圈讓車子看起來很時尚。

Roof racks are great for carrying extra luggage.

車頂架很適合攜帶額外的行李。

Does the car have parking sensors?

這輛車有停車感應器嗎?

Tinted windows help keep the car cool.

隔熱窗戶可以讓車內保持涼爽。

I prefer cars with LED headlights.

我比較喜歡有LED頭燈的車。

3. 保養維修 - 保養、故障、維修
接下來是和保養有關的表達

Regular oil changes are crucial for engine health.

定期更換機油對引擎健康很重要。

I usually rotate the tires every 10,000 miles.

我通常每一萬英里就會換一次輪胎位置。

Have you checked the brake pads recently?

你最近有檢查過煞車皮嗎?

It's important to keep the battery terminals clean.

保持電池接頭清潔很重要。

I always check the tire pressure before long trips.

長途旅行前,我總是會檢查胎壓。

接下來是和故障有關的表達

My car won't start; I think it's the battery.

我的車發不動了,我覺得是電池的問題。

There's a strange noise coming from the engine.

引擎有奇怪的聲音。

The check engine light just came on.

引擎故障燈剛亮了。

I need to take the car to the mechanic.

我需要把車送去修理廠。

The tire pressure seems low; I need to check it.

胎壓看起來有點低,我需要檢查一下。

接下來是和維修有關的表達

I had to replace the brake pads last week.

我上週剛換了煞車皮。

My car needed a new alternator.

我的車需要更換新的發電機。

The mechanic said I need to change the timing belt.

維修人員說我需要更換正時皮帶。

I had to replace a flat tire yesterday.

我昨天得換一個爆胎。

The windshield wipers aren't working properly.

擋風玻璃雨刷沒有正常運作。