日式料理一直是小編的心頭好,從平價到高級,多變的日式料理總是讓人吃不膩,於是今天想和你聊聊日式料理的用餐體驗!
1. 平價日式料理 - 壽司、拉麵、便當
接下來是和壽司有關的表達

Do you prefer nigiri or maki rolls?

你比較喜歡握壽司還是捲壽司?

This sushi place is known for its fresh fish.

這家壽司店以新鮮的魚聞名。

I always order salmon nigiri.

我總是點鮭魚握壽司。

The price here is really affordable.

這裡的價格非常親民。

They have a great lunch special.

他們有很棒的午間特餐。

接下來是和拉麵有關的表達

I love the broth in this ramen place.

我喜歡這家拉麵店的湯頭。

Do you prefer shoyu or miso ramen?

你比較喜歡醬油拉麵還是味噌拉麵?

The portions are very generous here.

這裡的份量非常足。

The noodles are perfectly cooked.

麵條煮得剛剛好。

The soft-boiled egg is a must-try.

溫泉蛋是一定要試的。

接下來是和便當有關的表達

Bento boxes are great for a quick meal.

便當非常適合快速的一餐。

You can choose from many options in a bento.

你可以從很多便當選項中選擇。

I love the variety of ingredients in the bento.

我喜歡便當裡多樣的食材。

They have vegetarian bento options too.

他們也有素食便當選擇。

Bento is a very convenient lunch option.

便當是非常方便的午餐選擇。

2. 高級日式料理 - 板前壽司、懷石料理、鐵板燒
接下來是和板前壽司有關的表達

The chef prepares the sushi right in front of you.

壽司師傅會在你面前準備壽司。

The omakase experience is unique.

Omakase 體驗非常獨特。

The freshness of the fish is unmatched.

魚的鮮度無與倫比。

It's more expensive, but the quality is worth it.

雖然價格較高,但品質值得。

I love how delicate and flavorful the sushi is.

我喜歡壽司的精緻與風味。

接下來是和懷石料理的表達

Kaiseki meals are a multi-course experience.

懷石料理是一種多道菜的體驗。

Each dish is beautifully presented.

每道菜都擺盤精美。

The balance of flavors in Kaiseki is incredible.

懷石料理的味道平衡令人驚豔。

It's an art form more than just a meal.

這更像是一門藝術,而不只是用餐。

The service is exceptional at this restaurant.

這家餐廳的服務非常出色。

接下來是和鐵板燒有關的表達

Watching the chef cook in front of you is exciting.

觀賞廚師在你面前烹飪非常刺激。

The beef they use for teppanyaki is top quality.

他們用來做鐵板燒的牛肉是頂級品質。

Teppanyaki meals are interactive and fun.

鐵板燒用餐體驗非常有趣且互動性高。

You can really taste the freshness of the ingredients.

你真的可以品嚐到食材的鮮味。

It's a bit pricey, but the experience is worth it.

價格有點高,但體驗非常值得。

3. 用餐經驗 - 禮儀、點餐、價格與預約
接下來是和用餐禮儀有關的表達

In Japan, it’s polite to say “Itadakimasu” before eating.

在日本,開動前說“我開動了”是一種禮貌。

You should try not to leave any food on your plate.

你應該盡量不要留任何食物在盤子上。

It’s common to drink green tea with meals in Japan.

在日本,餐中喝綠茶是很常見的。

Slurping noodles is considered a sign of enjoyment in Japan.

在日本,吸食麵條被認為是享受美食的表現。

You should not stick your chopsticks upright in a bowl of rice.

你不應該把筷子豎直插在米飯裡。

接下來是和點餐有關的表達

What would you like to order today?

今天你想點什麼?

Can you suggest a good Japanese restaurant nearby?

你可以推薦一間附近的日本餐廳嗎?

I'd like to try some sashimi.

我想試一下生魚片。

Is there anything you'd recommend on the menu?

你有什麼菜單上的推薦嗎?

接下來是和價格與預約有關的表達

How much does a typical sushi meal cost?

一頓普通的壽司餐要多少錢?

Do I need a reservation for this restaurant?

這家餐廳需要預訂嗎?

Some high-end sushi places are very expensive.

一些高檔壽司店非常昂貴。

You can often find affordable lunch sets in Japanese restaurants.

你經常能在日本餐廳找到實惠的午間套餐。

I think we should book a table in advance.

我覺得我們應該提早訂位。