小編最近在經歷一些比較艱難的時候,正在學習怎麼道別,希望這集內容也能幫助到你
1. 哀悼與慰問 - 表達同情、陪伴、紀念
接下來是和表達同情有關的敘述

I’m sorry for your loss.

我對你的失去感到遺憾。

My thoughts are with you and your family.

我與你和你的家人同在。

Please accept my deepest condolences.

請接受我最深切的哀悼。

I can’t imagine what you’re going through.

我無法想像你正在經歷什麼。

If there’s anything I can do, let me know.

如果有任何我能幫忙的事,請告訴我。

接下來是和陪伴有關的表達

I’m here for you whenever you need.

當你需要時,我會在這裡。

You don’t have to go through this alone.

你不需要一個人面對這一切。

Take your time to grieve, I’ll be here.

慢慢來,我會一直陪在你身邊。

I’m just a phone call away.

我只是一通電話的距離。

You have my full support.

你有我的全力支持。

接下來是和紀念有關的表達

I brought you some flowers.

我帶了一些花來給你。

These candles are for you, to remember the good times.

這些蠟燭是為你準備的,紀念美好的時光。

I hope this small gift can bring you some comfort.

希望這小禮物能帶給你一些安慰。

This card is just a small way to show I care.

這張卡片只是表達我關心的一點心意。

I hope you like this memory book I made for you.

希望你會喜歡我為你做的紀念冊。

2. 回憶與懷念 - 回憶、追思、安息處
接下來是和回憶有關的表達

I’ll always remember the happy times we shared.

我會永遠記得我們一起度過的快樂時光。

We had so many great memories together.

我們一起有很多美好的回憶。

They left a lasting impact on everyone who knew them.

他們對認識他們的人都產生了深遠的影響。

I can still hear their laughter in my mind.

我還能在腦海中聽到他們的笑聲。

They will live on in our memories.

他們會在我們的記憶中永存。

接下來是和追思有關的表達

We’ll hold a memorial service next week.

我們下週會舉行追思會。

We should celebrate their life, not just mourn their death.

我們應該慶祝他們的生命,而不僅僅是哀悼他們的死亡。

They would want us to remember the good times.

他們會希望我們記住美好的時光。

We’ll gather to share our favorite stories about them.

我們會聚在一起分享我們最喜歡的關於他們的故事。

Let’s light a candle in their memory.

讓我們點燃一根蠟燭來紀念他們。

接下來是和安息處有關的表達

We visited their grave last weekend.

我們上週末去拜訪了他們的墓地。

They have a beautiful resting place by the lake.

他們在湖邊有一個美麗的安息之所。

I like to leave flowers when I visit their grave.

我喜歡在拜訪他們的墓地時留下鮮花。

Their name is engraved on a memorial plaque.

他們的名字刻在了一塊紀念匾上。

The cemetery is peaceful and quiet.

墓地安靜且祥和。

3. 面對死亡 - 哀傷、接受、書信
接下來是和描述哀傷有關的表達

I feel lost without them.

沒有他們,我感到迷失。

It’s hard to believe they’re gone.

很難相信他們已經離開了。

I miss them every day.

我每天都在想他們。

Life feels empty without them.

沒有他們的生活感到空虛。

I still cry when I think about them.

每當想到他們,我還是會哭。

接下來是和接受死亡有關的表達

I’ve come to terms with their passing.

我已經接受了他們的離去。

I know they’re in a better place now.

我知道他們現在在一個更好的地方。

They’re at peace now, and that comforts me.

他們現在已經安息了,這讓我感到安慰。

Time has helped me heal.

時間幫助我療癒了傷痛。

I’ll carry their memory with me forever.

我會永遠懷抱著他們的記憶。

接下來是和書信懷念有關的表達

I wish I had more time with you.

我希望能有更多時間和你在一起。

I’ll never forget what you taught me.

我永遠不會忘記你教會我的一切。

You made a big difference in my life.

你改變了我的人生。

I hope you’re resting peacefully now.

希望你現在已經安息。

I’ll always carry you in my heart.

我會永遠將你放在心裡。