你喜歡香菜嗎,會對麩質過敏嗎,本集想和你分享和飲食習慣有關的常用英文
1. 飲食偏好 - 喜歡、討厭、健康
接下來是和喜歡的食物有關的表達

I love sushi, especially salmon rolls.

我喜歡壽司,尤其是鮭魚卷。

My favorite dish is spaghetti carbonara.

我最喜歡的菜是培根蛋黃義大利麵。

I can't resist a good steak.

我無法抗拒一份好的牛排。

I really enjoy Thai food, especially green curry.

我非常喜歡泰國菜,特別是綠咖哩。

Ice cream is my guilty pleasure.

冰淇淋是我的罪惡享受。

接下來是和討厭的食物有關的表達

I really dislike mushrooms.

我真的不喜歡香菇。

I'm not a fan of spicy food.

我不太喜歡辛辣的食物。

I can’t eat cilantro; the taste is too strong for me.

我無法吃香菜,它的味道對我來說太濃了。

I avoid shellfish because I'm allergic.

我避開貝類,因為我會過敏。

I don't like overly sweet desserts.

我不喜歡太甜的甜點。

接下來是和健康飲食有關的表達

I try to eat more vegetables every day.

我每天都盡量多吃蔬菜。

I usually avoid fast food and prefer home-cooked meals.

我通常避免吃速食,喜歡自己煮的飯菜。

Drinking plenty of water is important for staying healthy.

喝足夠的水對保持健康很重要。

I’ve been cutting down on sugar lately.

我最近一直在減少糖分的攝取。

I follow a balanced diet to stay fit.

我遵循均衡飲食來保持身材。

2. 特殊需求 - 素食、無麩質、乳糖不耐
接下來是和素食需求有關的表達

I don’t eat meat, so I always look for vegetarian options.

我不吃肉,所以我總是尋找素食選擇。

I’m a vegetarian, but I still eat dairy products.

我是素食者,但我仍然吃乳製品。

It’s hard to find vegetarian restaurants in some places.

有些地方很難找到素食餐廳。

I love tofu-based dishes.

我喜歡豆腐料理。

A lot of restaurants now offer vegetarian options.

現在很多餐廳都有素食選擇。

接下來是和無麩質飲食有關的表達

I have to avoid gluten, so I can’t eat bread.

我必須避免麩質,所以我不能吃麵包。

Finding gluten-free options can be challenging.

找到無麩質選項有時候很困難。

I always check the labels to make sure food is gluten-free.

我總是檢查標籤,確保食物不含麩質。

Many restaurants now offer gluten-free menus.

現在很多餐廳提供無麩質菜單。

Gluten-free bread is becoming more common in stores.

無麩質麵包在超市越來越常見。

接下來是和乳糖不耐有關的表達

I can’t drink milk because I’m lactose intolerant.

我不能喝牛奶,因為我乳糖不耐。

There are many lactose-free alternatives like almond milk.

有很多無乳糖的替代品,比如杏仁奶。

I always order my coffee with soy milk instead of regular milk.

我總是點加豆漿的咖啡,而不是普通牛奶。

Lactose-free products are widely available now.

現在無乳糖產品已經很普遍了。

I love ice cream, but I have to choose dairy-free options.

我喜歡冰淇淋,但我必須選擇無乳製品的選項。

3. 文化差異 - 特色食品、用餐禮儀、餐桌對話
接下來是和特色食品有關的表達

I love trying local dishes when I travel.

我喜歡在旅遊時嘗試當地美食。

Every region has its own specialty foods.

每個地區都有自己特色的食物。

Street food is a great way to experience local culture.

街頭小吃是體驗當地文化的好方法。

In Taiwan, night markets are full of delicious street food.

在台灣,夜市充滿了美味的小吃。

I always ask locals for food recommendations.

我總是向當地人詢問食物推薦。

接下來是和用餐禮儀有關的表達

In Japan, it’s polite to say “Itadakimasu” before eating.

在日本,吃飯前說“我要開動了”是禮貌的表現。

In some cultures, it’s common to eat with hands.

在某些文化中,用手吃飯是很常見的。

Slurping noodles is considered polite in some Asian countries.

在一些亞洲國家,吃麵時發出聲音被視為禮貌的行為。

It’s important to know the dining etiquette when visiting a new country.

參觀一個新國家時,了解當地的餐桌禮儀很重要。

In France, people typically spend a long time enjoying their meals.

在法國,人們通常會花很長時間享用餐點。

接下來是和餐桌對話有關的表達

We usually talk about our day during dinner.

我們通常在晚餐時聊聊我們的日常生活。

In some cultures, it’s rude to talk while eating.

在某些文化中,吃飯時說話被認為是不禮貌的。

Family dinners are a time for sharing and bonding.

家庭晚餐是分享和建立親密關係的時刻。

Many people enjoy discussing food while eating it.

許多人喜歡在吃飯時討論食物。

Sharing stories over a meal brings people closer together.

在吃飯時分享故事能讓人們更親近。