你遇事會先做最壞的打算嗎,還是懷抱無限樂觀呢,小編自認是風險規避者,凡事喜歡先想好最壞的情況,然後便盡力而為,你也是一樣嗎
1. 對未來的看法
接下來是樂觀主義者的描述
I believe everything will turn out well.
我相信一切都會順利。
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel.
隧道的盡頭總會有光。
I'm confident things will improve.
我有信心事情會好轉。
It might take time, but I'm hopeful.
這可能需要時間,但我充滿希望。
Tomorrow is a new day with new opportunities.
明天是充滿新機會的一天。
接下來是悲觀主義者的描述
I'm not sure things will get better.
我不確定事情會不會變好。
I feel like things are only going to get worse.
我覺得事情只會變得更糟。
No matter what I do, it won’t change anything.
無論我做什麼,都不會改變。
Sometimes I think it's pointless to keep trying.
有時候我覺得繼續努力是徒勞的。
I’m losing hope for a better future.
我對美好的未來已經失去希望。
接下來是中立態度的描述
I’m just waiting to see what happens.
我只是在等著看事情會怎麼發展。
I haven’t decided if it’s going to be good or bad.
我還沒決定這是好事還是壞事。
Sometimes things work out, sometimes they don’t.
有時候事情會成功,有時候不會。
I’m just taking it one step at a time.
我只是一點一點慢慢來。
I don't want to get my hopes up too soon.
我不想太早抱有希望。
2. 面對挑戰的態度
接下來是樂觀應對的表達
Challenges make me stronger.
挑戰讓我變得更強。
I see problems as opportunities to grow.
我將問題視為成長的機會。
Every setback is a learning experience.
每一次挫折都是一次學習的經驗。
I'm confident I can overcome any obstacles.
我有信心能克服任何障礙。
There's always a way to solve a problem.
總是有解決問題的方法。
接下來是悲觀應對的表達
I’m afraid I won’t be able to handle this.
我擔心我應付不了這件事。
Every time I try, I fail.
每次我嘗試,我都失敗。
It feels like the world is against me.
感覺全世界都在與我作對。
There’s no way I can get through this.
我無法度過這次難關。
I’m just not good enough to succeed.
我就是不夠好,無法成功。
接下來是平和應對的表達
I accept that life has its ups and downs.
我接受人生有起有落。
I’ll do my best and see what happens.
我會盡力,看看會發生什麼事。
Not everything is under my control.
不是所有事情都在我的掌控之下。
I’m just taking things as they come.
我只是隨遇而安。
I try to focus on what I can do, not what I can't.
我試著專注於我能做的事情,而不是我不能做的。
3. 人際關係的應對
接下來是和樂觀者有關的表達
I always try to see the best in people.
我總是試著看到別人的優點。
I believe people can change for the better.
我相信人可以變得更好。
Everyone deserves a second chance.
每個人都值得擁有第二次機會。
I trust that people have good intentions.
我相信人們是出於善意。
I think we can all work together to solve this.
我相信我們可以一起解決這個問題。
接下來是和悲觀者有關的表達
I don’t think people ever really change.
我不認為人們會真的改變。
It’s hard for me to trust people.
我很難相信別人。
I think most people only care about themselves.
我覺得大多數人只在乎自己。
People always let me down in the end.
到頭來人們總是讓我失望。
I’m not sure if I can rely on anyone.
我不確定我能不能依靠任何人。
接下來是和中立者有關的表達
I give people the benefit of the doubt.
我會姑且相信他人。
I know not everyone will meet my expectations.
我知道不是每個人都會符合我的期望。
Sometimes people make mistakes, and that's okay.
有時候人會犯錯,這沒關係。
I understand that people have their own struggles.
我明白每個人都有自己的掙扎。
I try to maintain a balanced view of others.
我試著對他人保持平衡的看法。